Looking for a New Challenge?
We're looking for a friendly, helpful, flexible and supportive Receptionist to join our team. 19 hours per week - working at both sites of the Practice. Hours will include 8am starts and 6:30 finishes over the course of the week. Please apply to email@example.com including your CV and a letter of application. Interviews will be held in the afternoon of 15th November. Job Spec - Receptionist October 2018 Previous experience is desirable but not essential to the role, but a willingness to help and support our patients and be part of our team definitely is.
FLU VACCINATION - BOOK NOW - we have had a delivery of our influenza vaccine for eligible patients please see poster for further details
Flu invite for eligible patients
BOOK YOUR FLU VACCINATION NOW
Eligible Groups are as follows:
- All people aged 65 years and over
- People aged from 18 to less than 65 years with one or more of the following medical conditions
- Chronic (long term) respiratory disease, such as severe asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis;
- Chronic heart disease, such as heart failure;
- Chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or five;
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease, Motor Neurone disease or learning disability;
- Immunosuppression, a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment);
- Splenectomy/asplenia or splenic dysfunction
- Pregnant women aged 18 or over (including women who become pregnant during the flu season)
- Carers aged 18 or over (not employed carers as this would be covered by your employer)
- Children aged 2-3 years (all school age children Reception to Year 5 will be given via the schools programme)
GDPR - General Data Protection Regulations
As of 25th May 2018, new data protection regulations are being introduced. Keeping your data safe and secure is our top priority. The changes won't alter the way we use and protect your personal information, but it will make it easier for you to find out how we use it. There is no action that you need to take. The surgery has produced a 'Privacy Notice' to give you more information on how we use your information. SEE PRACTICE INFORMATION FOR FURTHER DETAILS
As part of the Herts Valley's CCG we are raising awareness of the MY CARE RECORD programme with our patients see http://www.mycarerecord.org.uk/ for full information
What is My Care Record?
The people caring for you need access to your health and care record in order to make the best decisions about your diagnosis and treatment. This could include GPs, hospital-based clinicians, nurses, health visitors and social workers.
For this to happen more quickly and to improve the care you receive, a process has been put in place using existing computer systems.
This allows your information to be accessed by health and care clinicians and professionals within local health and care organisations that are providing you with care.
This does not share your record, but provides health and care clinicians and professionals access to view information relevant to your care and treatment.
MCR fair data processing agreement